Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My madness:)

These are three pinned quilts that need to be stippled. It's been awhile since I've had three ready to go!:) Thanks to Amanda I got my king size pinned today!! Thank you dear!! She also taught me how to link!!! She is SUPER FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
This is more of my swell quilt coming together. And I can't wait to get it done!:)

This is a shot of the front of my king size and the botton picture is the backing to it!! I LOVE IT! The fabric is soooooooooo soft. It will be a great two sided quilt!! I can't wait to start working on it. I have been working (if you can imagine that):) and haven't had much time to quilt or blog. I feel very disconnected.:) Sad but true. Have a fantastic rest of your day. Thanks for stopping!

This looks a little like a cloud to me.:)



7 comments:

  1. i love those fabrics...and i can not wait to see all your finished products. i have about three in the works...one that i am hand quilting, one that i want to attempt to stiple on the machine and one that is so fantastic i am not sure what i want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are awesome! Beautiful colours. I love the look of stippling yet have never tried it...is it hard? There is an award waiting for you at my blog, have a great night! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top one, I love. I mean I LOVE. I love seeing your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Know you just have to get quilting! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice linking!!! ;) you are too kind. it was nice to pin quilts together today!!!! your swell quilt is looking sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, and it looks like you got your settings changed, too! (even though i never even gave you the cheat sheet i wrote out for you.) yipee!

    ReplyDelete