Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anyone interested????

I was cleaning up my area yesterday and came across a few bag/purses that I made and didn't know what to do with them and then thought maybe someone would want to do a swap online.
If anyone is interested please email me and we could work something out. I have certain fabric in mind - in case anyone was wondering.:) I just feel like a swap is a better deal than $. I know I must be crazy.:)

I you have any questions about the bags let me know.

As always I appreciate your stops!:)

I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

6 comments:

  1. what fabric are you looking to swap for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather, I'll swap some fabric for the orange-lined bag. Whaddya have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purse #1... I don't have much of a stash yet but lemme know what you're looking for! skeeet @ ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your purses! I would swap but I have made way too many myself. LOL I tried to leave a message yesterday, but blogger didn't like me. Your doll quilt is precious. I have the opposite problem with making quilts too small.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink lined bag! Let me know what kind of swap you're interested in :)
    winnieayala(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have enough items to start that Etsy store : ) Cute purses Heather!!!!

    ReplyDelete