Thursday, July 30, 2009

a few car projects

Here are three quilts ready to be bound in the car. :) I can't wait. I really want to start them now but I'm holding out. Two are baby quilts and one is a lap size. I will show the finished projects while on vacation!:)
This is Ruby helping me email this morning. I just think she is so very cute!!

Apparently, she wanted to pose. :) I don't know what I'm going to do without her for almost two weeks. My sister is going to take her and they are excited. She will be treated like a queen! Very fun for her. Hope you have a good rest of the day!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you have projects ready to work on while away and traveling! Good idea! Ruby is so cute.....I know you'll miss her....it's always hard to leave our animals!!! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun car trip! And enjoy your stop at the fabric shack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute puppy! hope you have a great vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful vacation...can't wait to see the finished quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ruby!!! Have a lovely holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun vacation! Can't wait to see all those finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's such a cute puppy. Love the posing shot. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, very cute puppy! Have a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete