Saturday, June 27, 2009

wips

I'm trying to finish up my last few wips. I just ICHING to start a NEW quilt though. But I'm doing my best to finish up these las few wips. This stacked coin is for the end of my bed. I wanted it finished up about 2 or so months ago but oh well.:) The quilt top is done and now I'm just trying to figure out the back without buying any fabric. I haven't had a big fabric shopping spree since the beginning of april. I just split some fabric with amanda but other than that I haven't really bought anything.
This is that rectangle bento-ish box that I started awhile back. I'm having fun with this one. I really love the fresh springy colors.:)

This is still a pile of wee play that I have. I need to get going on another quilt!

These are the newest fabrics for the quilting bee that I'm in. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! I can't wait to make the block. Hope you have a great weekend!:)

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that coin quilt! And what pretty fabrics you have to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always stunned by how many awesome quilts you can turn out!! that wee play pile looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on a roll. I really like the second quilt. The colors are my favorite colors. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both quilts.....and hopefully, you can get some done so you can start anew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabrics for the quilting bee -- any idea what they are??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing an amazing job with your quilts! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your wips are great! the coin one for the end of your bed is going to look sooooooooooo great! and i'm excited to see your bee block, too. the fabrics are fab!

    ReplyDelete