Monday, March 16, 2009

spring fun!!!!

With our weather being soooo nice here today I had to get my hands on the fabric that Cathy gave me!! It is sort of like a rectangle bento box. I like it. I'm loving the colors and so ready to wear colors like it.
I'm also working on my bento box that will go at the end of my guest bed. That quilt has now been named Cool Breeze. Thanks to Sarah! That was the quilt I posted the other day.

And this is the bom that I'm working on. I still don't have all of month 2 blocks done but I'm having fun with paper piecing!:) Hope the weather by you is nice and that you are having a great day. It's my boys spring break so I might not get a lot of sewing in. That's okay because they are at ages that are fun to hang out with! Have a great day!!:)


7 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    I just wanted to let you know that I am doing a fabric giveaway on my blog. I hope you win!
    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more wonderful quilts. I always love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so way ahead of me on the Geese in the forest! I love how your is turning out! The Bento box looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Heather you have been really busy! I love all the quilts that you are working on. You have such a flair with color. Can't wait to see all 3 of them finished.
    We have had rainy weather for the last couple of days so please send some sunshine!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. you might need to work out a long term deal with sarah for quilt naming. :) she's got a knack for it! i love the different white prints in your bento box block. and your triangles are looking so wonderful all put together! your elongated bento box looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am slightly afraid of Anina's BOM, but I printed the pattern anyway. Yours look beautiful! I'm gearing myself up to try it. I love the colors you chose to do yours in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blocks and the color combinations. Is the first set your own pattern? I think that would be perfect for the fabrics I've picked up for my daughter's (2.5) big girl room. If its a pattern, could you let me know so I can pick it up? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete