Saturday, January 31, 2009
I'm not going to do 25 just 5-10 whatever hits me.
1. I have a very sensitive nose. I have had partylite parties and not candle are lit because they give me a headach and stink.
2. I have never lived in a place longer than 9 years.
3. I like change. I think it's good.
4. My middle name is andrienne
5. I have only been quilting a year.
6. I love my husband. He is super fantastic.
7. I am thankful for God's grace in my life.
8. I'm not an emotional person but could get choked up everytime I see that someone has left a comment on my blog. Silly I know but true!!:)
Have a fantastic day! I'm off to a basketball tournament.
Friday, January 30, 2009
I thought that my camera was broken but thankfully I have a ten year old who knew what to do!!:) Kids these days! Always having to bail us out of technology dilemas!:) Have a great weekend!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I was also wondering if anyone was feeling sorry for my husband before blogging because he got to see and hear all of what I share with you and of course more!:) He's not into quilting but he loves the results. :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
1 charm pack
3 fat eighths
5 pieces over a yard
8 1/2 yards
and finally 39 fat quarters.
I think I have enough for a quilt.:) I can't wait to get working with it.
I did get most of it on sale though. We have a quilt shop in town that just had a fun sale because of the weather and I got 45% off!! You just can't pass that up!! Have a great day!
Monday, January 26, 2009
I am making new bed quilts for my boys which are the red, white and blue
I am working on a new king size for me - I just need the back so I can pin it. (it's being ordered)
I am working on a green and blue flea market fancy quilt (love, love, love it!)
I have a quilt in progress that I forgot to show
and lastly I have a swell (fabric) quilt that I've had going for 6-7 months because I'm just not happy with it. but I want to get it done!!The problem with the projects I don't want to finish is here are all the new projects that I want to start and then some! Is there any doubt in your mind that I caught this bug from none other than amandajean?:) I LOVE FABRIC!!!! I think I could wallpaper my walls in it!:)
I best get cracking. Hope you have a fantastic day!