Friday, January 30, 2009

My color challenge

Let me just say it is very hard for me to work out of my regular color scheme!! But I'm pretty happy with this quilt top and I think the lady that I'm making it for will like it. (at least I hope so) :) I LOVE a challenge. When it's stippled and washed I think I will like it better.

I thought that my camera was broken but thankfully I have a ten year old who knew what to do!!:) Kids these days! Always having to bail us out of technology dilemas!:) Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Great quilt! Nice and simple, it will be lovely quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, see, i LOVE it!!! the red really is a nice addition to the fabrics that you chose. (and i'm not just saying that because it came from me, either. ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just made a quilt top that looks very much like this out of the moda recess fabric. I love it. It is a baby quilt for a friend. It is going to be so hard to let go

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt top looks great...thanks so much for dropping by my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt top, the colours look really nice alternated with the plain white (or cream??) ones. Quilts with simple squares always look so delicious just to curl up under!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog! I love your quilts. I found your blog through Amanda Jean's the other day. I am a Wisconsin quilter from Richland County. Keep stitching. Chris

    ReplyDelete