Friday, October 16, 2009

i'm still around

i am having problems with my computer. i want to SCREAM!!!! but instead i'm going to be patient and i will eventually somehow get it fixed and then i can resume. so picture in your mind my string quilt. i only have 20 blocks left to do!!!! i need to sandwich my second nine patch. i've got a new blue stacked coins baby quilt i need to finish by October 25th. that was to only thing (quilt) i've started. my goal is to finish what i've started by the end of the year so i can start fresh in the new year.

i've been subbing a lot so my quilting time is WAY down. but extra money is nice too! :)

i'm hoping that this computer business is fixed soon because i'd like to have a giveaway!!!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds frustrating. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, can't stand it when the old computer is down....can't live with them, can't live without them...I guess you could but who wants too!:) Yes please, a giveaway sounds great!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrr - computer problems are the worst! I can't wait to see your string quilt. I know how much time goes into making just one block. I'm sure they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the computer problems. My graphic card died last week and my computer has been shipped out for a week and I am realizing how dependent we become on them! Hope you get yours resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been missing your posts! i was just wondering what was up...sorry that you have been having computer trouble. i imagine that your quilts are amazing, as they always are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry all will be fixed soon, I am sure! Sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get your problem fixed soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have busy!!! Can't wait to see your pictures and hope you get your computer up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your computer issues get resolved quickly. I was thinking of you today as I was doing some quilting and was wondering how you were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are back. Whenever we have a computer problem, my sweetie says "what did you do to the computer?"
    Blame it on him...that works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh. Computer problems push me right over the top of my frustration level. Mainly because I am so computer-illiterate that there's nothing I can do to fix the situation myself. So I can sympathize (big time) with where you're at right now.

    But at least you still have the use of your sewing machine! Not being able to quilt . . . that's almost unimagineable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm imagining that your string quilt looks magnificient! hope that all your computer problems get resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Computer problems are so frustrating...almost as frustrating as sewing machine problems. I just figured out I've got tension issues :(

    ReplyDelete